This art project is a blast! I saw it on Pinterest - marymaking.blogspot.com. Mary is a fabulous art teacher with wonderful ideas!
1. Cut up pieces of colored tissue paper. Glue them onto a sheet of white paper.
2. Cut this sheet of paper into triangles to make the trees.
3. Paint another sheet of paper with three stripes of watercolor.
4. After the watercolor has dried, glue the trees onto this paper.
5. With marker draw branches and grass.
6. Use a paper punch to cut out white snow.
Voila! This is going to be the cover of our Christmas card. The whole project took me about 2 hours.